George Galloway in “racist” walk out

George Galloway in “racist” walk out

Galloway refuses to debate with Oxford student because he is Israeli.

George Galloway walked out of a debate on Wednesday evening after learning that the student he was debating with was an Israeli.

The Respect MP had just begun to debate Eylon Aslan-Levy, a third-year PPEist at Brasenose, on the motion ‘Israel should withdraw immediately from the West Bank’.

But as Aslan-Levy was beginning his speech, and said, “We wanted peace, we got war,” Galloway could be heard asking if his opponent was an Israeli.

After Aslan-Levy confirmed that he was, Galloway grabbed his coat and began to leave the room, refusing to continue the debate and saying: “I don’t debate with Israelis. I’ve been misled.”

galloway 2

Students at the talk could be heard gasping and accusing Galloway of racism, but he repeated: “I don’t recognise Israel and I don’t debate with Israelis.”

Aslan-Levy, who grew up in London and has joint British-Israeli citizenship, said: “I am appalled that an MP would storm out of a debate with me for no reason other than my heritage.

“To refuse to talk to someone just because of their nationality is pure racism, and totally unacceptable for a member of parliament.”

But the MP for Bradford West was defiant later that evening, writing on Twitter: “No recognisation of Israel. No normalisation. Christ Church never informed us the debate would be with an Israeli. Simple.”Aslan

Mahmood Naji, who runs Oxford Debates and selected Galloway to speak, said: “I was initially relieved to see Mr Galloway arrive after we had waited around one hour and 20 minutes after the agreed time of arrival.

“The debate then seemed to be running smoothly with Mr Galloway brandishing his usual rhetorical flourishes, and Eylon responding in equally effective manner.

“However as soon as Mr Galloway started inexplicably putting his coat on I was stunned.

“What’s more, Mr Galloway claimed to have been ‘misled’ as he walked out, which was utterly baffling. At no point during my email exchange with his secretary (and I have all the emails to prove it) was Eylon’s nationality ever brought up or mentioned, nor do I expect to have to tell the speaker what his opponent’s nationality is!”

Naji added: “I am deeply disappointed at Mr Galloway’s behaviour. I am baffled by his claim that he had been misled, and I am extremely sorry to all the people who waited so long for the debate only to see it cut short.”

Galloway has been consistently outspoken in his views on the Israel-Palestine conflict, and in 2009 received a Palestinian passport from Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh. Hamas are considered a terrorist organisation by the US and the EU.

This was the second time this academic year that Galloway has visited Oxford. In October the former ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ contestant spoke at the Oxford Union, where he was met with protests by members of Oxford Feminist Network. These came after Galloway described allegations of rape facing Wikileaks leader Julian Assange as constituting “bad sexual etiquette”, but added “not everybody needs to be asked prior to each insertion”. These comments led to the NUS passing a motion adopting a ‘no platform’ policy towards the MP.

1. Les Legato, a young 17 year old Palestinian was shot and killed at Ennab Checkpoint, east of Tulkarem while you’re having your dinner tonight, that’s your idea of peace.

“Seven Palestinians were injured with rubber bullets on Wednesday during protests near Ofer prison in Beituniya near Ramallah.
    Israeli soldiers fired tear gas and rubber bullets at dozens of youngsters.

Yesterday BETHLEHEM 2 Apr — Israeli forces detained a 27-year-old woman from her home in a pre-dawn raid in Doha, near Bethlehem, relatives said. Soldiers raided Hiba Bahjat’s home at 1.30 a.m. and detained her, her parents told Ma’an, adding that she is sick and needs treatment. Forces also confiscated the woman’s cell phone, computer and wedding album, the parents said.
    Bahjat has two daughters, aged 5 and 7.
    An Israeli military spokeswoman said six Palestinians were arrested overnight in raids across the West Bank. One person was arrested in Bethlehem, two in Tuqu‘, one person in Rummana, one in Hebron and another in al-Arrub refugee camp, she told Ma‘an.
    In Tuqu‘, south of Bethlehem, locals said Tareq Abu Mefreh, 24, and Ayman al-Badan, 22, were detained. They said soldiers raided several homes in the village.
    Residents of Rummana, near Jenin, told Ma‘an that 23-year-old Muhammad Mahajneh was detained in a raid on his home.
    Israeli forces have increased restrictions at the Dotan checkpoint between Jenin and Tulkarem over the last week, searching cars and checking IDs, a Ma‘an reporter said.

Just incase arresting and detaining people without charge is not enough, today “The Israeli prison authority decided to suspend the scheduled family visits in several jails, especially the prisons of Nafha, Beersheba and Remon until further notice.

2. Why don’t you post the story of the gazan children killed WHEN THE KASSAMS THAT HAMAS FIRED FELL SHORT AND KILLED THEIR OWN KIDS.

You’re nothing but a jihadi butt kisser, the world will be better of when YOU die in a work accident.

3. Unfortunately after I wrote about the killing on the checkpoint yesterday, a second teenager was killed, On hearing the shooting 3 boys from the village went to investigate and saw the boy lying on the floor with soldiers standing over him. The boys tried to reach him, but the soldiers would not let them approach and opened fire, injuring one of them with a bullet to his lower arm.

The Army prevented ambulance crews access to for 30 minutes, threatening to shoot anyone that attempted to help. a boy who attempted to get help was arrested by the Israeli Army and
    taken to an unknown location.

Here’s the article and the link.

Two Palestinian teenagers were killed near Tulkarm. From reports I’ve seen, they was shot by Israeli soldiers serving in the Kfir Brigade, known as the “haredi unit” or “ultra-orthodox unit”.

Traditionally, the ultra-orthodox have refused military service, and have not been required to serve in the Israeli army. Upon investigation, it appears the Israeli army has created this unit for Haredi youth who have dropped out of yeshiva schools and have few other choices for economic survival.

This reminds me of the military recruitment in the US, which preys on young, high-school dropouts as well. The military always looks better when one has no hope for economic survival.,7340,L-4251910,00.html

Students injured by rocks and flying glass when school bus windshields smashed by Zionist settlers who live illegally on Palestinian land.

4. “This reminds me of the military recruitment in the US, which preys on young, high-school dropouts as well. The military always looks better when one has no hope for economic survival.”

Listen you lying scum bag, you want to it in the UK and help London turn into islamabad, but America’s military is filled with proud volunteers who will kick your islamo-marxist ass to hell, so go die already with your fake palestinians.

In your honor today, I will use three koranus pages as toilet paper and burn 3 more.

5. There’s nothing military about the checkpoints in Gaza and West bank, there are more than 500 in the smallest of areas, to torment Palestinians in their day to day lives, each and every person have to go through these checkpoints to get to school, work, shop, hospital, etc

Yesterday’s news, Palestinian students mourn as the bodies of Amer Nassar, 17, and Naji Belbisi, 18, are carried past them in the West Bank town of Tulkarm April 4, 2013. Zionist troops have shot dead the two Palestinian youths in the occupied West Bank

Here’s a copy of a 2012 report written by a delegation of British
    lawyers on the treatment of Palestinian children under Israeli military law

6. PB
    I’m sorry but I will not be joining in with this verbal abuse that you are both intent upon.. Until you both talk peace there will be no chance of peace.Insulting each other is not constructve and is a pointless excercise and the reason for people like me thinking that there will never be peace.
    Only when both sides agree that the other can live in peace will there be a resolution to the problem. Insulting each other makes things worse
    This is my last email on the subject.

7. Could you please be very specific and clearly state what verbal abuse do you claim I wrote?

I have ignored the constant abuse from the other side and only stated the facts on the ground, and what is actually going on right now, I do not appreciate being accused of something that I didn’t say or do.

8. IDF soldiers opened fire on Wednesday night at two terrorists who approached an IDF position near the community of Einav in northern Samaria.

As the two terrorists approached the soldiers, they hurled a firebomb at them. The soldiers returned fire, killing one terrorist and wounding the other.

PA officials told AFP that the killed terrorist was a 16-year-old teen, identified as Amer Nassar.

The latest attack comes after two days of unrest in Judea and Samaria, as Palestinian Authority Arabs rioted over the death of an elderly terrorist who was serving time in an Israeli jail.

The terrorist, 64-year-old Maissara Abu Hamdiyeh, died of cancer on Tuesday in the Soroka Hospital in Be’er Sheva. The PA has blamed Israel for Hamdiyeh’s death, which led to a wave of rioting.

9. Amir Nassar and his pal, were TERRORISTS (like you) who attacked an IDF checkpoint with molotov cocktails and were shot trying to kill Jews.

I can’t wait to to read the same thing happening about you.

This is what you have here. Oxford, jihadis posting defense of other jihadis who walked up to a checkpoint and tried to kill the soldiers guarding it, and then cry about it and call it “zionist violence”.

After scum like CD are through with Israel, you won’t be able to walk in London without bowing down to your local sheik, and if you don’t, you’ll be called RACIST ZIONIST cause you wont lick their KORANUS.

10. To be honest with you, you just confirmed exactly what I thought all along, how did the situation escalate to this stage, without anyone doing anything about it, it’s the usual propaganda so people miss the facts that Israel is in fact exterminating the children in Palestine.

Anyhow, the only thing that I get from your messages is that it’s a crime to be a moslem, that there’s nothing wrong with killing moslems, you’re supposedly doing us a favor and we’re meant to be thankful, I just hope that sooner rather than later, the human race wake up to what they are really supporting, they all know but chose to turn a blind eye to the real crimes against humanity.

11. Here’s some reality of the checkpoint

“The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
    – Albert Einstein

12. No, it’s a crime to attack an IDF checkpoint WITH MOLOTOV COCKTAILS.

Pelase try it, we look forward to seeing you carried around as a martyr.

This is two myths in one. The West Bank fence is a fence, not a wall. About 97% of the fence is made of chain-link material. The remaining 3% is concrete, designed to repel sniper fire in particular areas. The fence was built in 2003 in response to thousands of suicide bombings and rocket attacks on Israeli citizens by Palestinian terrorists, sponsored and armed by the Palestinian Authority and Hamas. The fence was built to keep out terrorists, not Arabs.

In the years since the construction of the fence, terrorist attacks have declined by more than 90%. The fence is Israel’s legitimate defense against a ruthless and amoral terrorist aggressor.

14. Am I missing something here, isn’t it a crime to be killing people? bulldozing homes? what is the justification to the constant killings that’s been going on for the last 65 years?

What other country have millions of people detained behind barbed wires and walls? stop people from getting on with their day to day life? isn’t this what you complained about during the holocaust?

15. “Am I missing something here, isn’t it a crime to be killing people?”

Yeah, you’re missing something, its called BRAINS.

Yes it’s a crime for arabs to try and kill Jews manning a checkpoint.

And the only bulldozing of homes is done when the homes are those of murdering terrorists or the homes are covering smuggling tunnels used to bring in kassam rockets and explosives and drugs everything else your STINKING TRIBAL CLANS OF MUSLM SCUM have been doing

“what is the justification to the constant killings that’s been going on for the last 65 years?”

The only constant killing is that by muslim scum urged by other scum like you against Jewish civilians. ONLY MUSLIMS sneak into people’s homes and slit the throats of sleeping women and children, only MUSLIMS walk into pizza parlors and discos and schools and airplanes and synagogues and wedding halls and YES INTO MOSQUES, and blow themselves up.

When you reform islam or the world has had enough and wipes out islam, then there will be an end to “constant killing”.

“What other country have millions of people detained behind barbed wires and walls?”

uh, lebanon, syria egypt and Jordan where so-called “palestinians” live in fake “refugee camps” because their fellow arab muslims will not absorb them THE WAY JEWISH ISRAEL ABSORBED THE 600,000 JEWS EXPELLED FROM THOSE ARAB NATIONS AFTER 1948.

“isn’t this what you complained about during the holocaust?”

You scum sucking POS filth, your ancestors were nazis, you muslims supported the nazis, the holocaust wasn’t about barbed wire it was about EXTERMINATION OF THE JEWS, an everyone know MUSLIMS SUPPORTED THE EXTERMINATION OF THE JEWS THEN AND STILL DO NOW.

Jews in Europe weren’t trying to invade Germany and take it over LIKE MUSLIMS DO TO ISRAEL, they weren’t raising armies over and over to invade Germany LIKE MUSLIMS DO TO ISRAEL, they weren’t firing rockets into Germany LIKE MUSLIMS DO TO ISRAEL, they weren’t slitting the throats of the german women and children LIKE MUSLIMS DO TO ISRAEL.

Guess what book is on the Arab best seller list year after year? MEIN KAMPF.

Someone should take a copy and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS.

16. All people are equal, killing is criminal regardless whether it’s Arabs or Jews, if you don’t know that, then you honestly have a very serious problem.

You are NOTHING but a racist and nothing you’re saying is worth listening to, when you treat all people as equals, feel free to come back, go find someone else who believe your rubbish.

Israel IS NOT a VICTIM, and have never been a victim since it was set up 1948, so stop expecting sympathy, moslems didn’t try to invade Israel, they were living there for thousands of years, and the Zionist decided to make their land and their homes into a Jewish state.

Every other nation would have fought for their survival, this doesn’t make them terrorist, trying to exist against the odds, what do you want them to do, die, it’s our natural instinct to fight back against our tormentors and that’s what Israel is, the tormentors.

As for the holocaust and Europe, this had nothing to do with Palestinians, it happened in Europe, it was done by europeans, so sacrificing other people their land is not fair, the only ones who ended up paying the price are the palestinians, every one else got away.

I don’t have nazis in my ancestors, but frankly today’s zionists have gone way beyond what any nazi’s have done and been getting away with all these years, Nazi’s were stopped with few years, I don’t see anyone stopping Israel’s atrocities.

Glad you highlighted the main difference, the 600,000 Jews were welcomed into the homes of the Palestinians who were expelled, detained or killed to make room for them, jobs and businesses that belonged to Palestinian people.

On the other hand the 8-900,000 Palestinians are still in no man’s land, no where to go, 65 years on, they are fighting for their existence through NO FAULT of their own, they didn’t invade anyone’s country, they didn’t live in anyone’s home or land, they were living were their ancestors been living for thousands of years before them.

Martin Luther King, sitting in that Birmingham city jail, would most certainly inform these prelates that there is no debating evil. A BRUTAL MILITARY OCCUPATION IS NOT OPEN TO DEBATE.

“The bottom line is this,” Carter writes in an online excerpt posted by his publisher.” “Peace will come to Israel and the Middle East only when the Israeli government is willing to comply with international law, with the Roadmap for Peace, with official American policy, with the wishes of a majority of its own citizens — and honor its own previous commitments — by accepting its legal borders.”

18. “All people are equal, killing is criminal regardless whether it’s Arabs or Jews, if you don’t know that, then you honestly have a very serious problem.”

You an ignorant stupid liar. Anyone who thinks it’s ok to run up to a military checkpoint and throw a molotov cocktail and not expect to get shot DESERVES TO BE SHOT.

You should try it.

“moslems didn’t try to invade Israel, they were living there for thousands of years”

Islam has only been around for 13000 years, you ignorant turd eating psychopath, and they only stole from the romans AND NEVER MADE A STATE ON THAT LAND.
    “and the Zionist decided to make their land and their homes into a Jewish state.”

TOTAL BULLSHIT. What the Jews didn’t buy they took in DEFENSIVE WARS after muslims REPEATEDLY INVADED the land that Israel was REsettled on the same way Iraq, Syria Jordan and Lebanon were “created”.

“frankly today’s zionists have gone way beyond what any nazi’s have done and been getting away with all these years,

Tied old comments from typical ignorant muslims ass-kicker the koranus.

Because we have all seen the ovens that the Jews have put the so-called “palestinians” in, RIGHT, STUPID?

Hey STUPID, take your head out of your ass, in two years more muslims have been killed by other muslims IN SYRIA, (70,000) than in all the conflict with Israel.

But keep it up, maybe you can spur the muslims into attacking Israel some more, and we can UP THE ANTE, track down your IP address, and make sure you wind up at the bottom of the grave, where you belong for inciting MURDER AND WAR.

Scum like you and Galloway are the real war criminals. You should be dragged to the Hague or gitmo, or dealt with like bin laden, finished off with a kosher salami up your *ss, a pork sausage stuffed in your mouth and set on fire on youtube before being pissed on and thrown into a hole.

19. “Every other nation would have fought for their survival, this doesn’t make them terrorist”

Go live with the rest of your fellow sand-nazis you have more than enough land, Muslims are simply greedy scum who see someone else doing something worthwhile and they have to STEAL IT AND RUIN IT.

All over the world, islam doesn’t build, it only destroys.

Need something built, ask a Jew.
    New something destroyed, call in the muslims.

Wherever muslims go, they destroy.

20. ok, you tell me, who lived on the land before 1947?

Just because you don’t have ovens in Gaza, it doesn’t mean it’s not as bad as the holocaust, if not WORSE, the fact you control the air, sea and land, blow them up any time you please, bomb and destroy trapped defenseless people time after time, is far worse than any ovens, these people have been living in far worse subhuman conditions for decades now.

inciting murder and war, how, you are actually conducting murder and war every single day, daily genocide and crimes against humanity, right in front of our very eyes, yet you want us to believe you’re the victim and self defense!!!

21. Need something built, ask a Jew. you’re right, that’s what you did over Lebanon 2006, Gaza 2008, 2012, Syria few weeks ago while the poor refugees were fleeing for their lives.

You bulldoze Palestinian homes every day and build Jewish houses in their place, how touching!!!!!!

22. “Syria few weeks ago while the poor refugees were fleeing for their ”

You stupid asshole, Israel has just put up FIELD HOSPITALS for Syrian refugees.

What have your precious “palestinians” done for the Syrians? GONE TO SUPPORT AL QUEDA IN SYRA?

Muslims, adept at sucking the life out of fellow muslims when they can’t kill Jews and Christians.

“You bulldoze Palestinian homes every day and build Jewish houses in their place, how touching!!!!!”

More lies by the diarrhea mouth known as CG:

there is more illegal construction of ARAB homes in Jewish Israel than there are jewish homes being built.

Keep up your lies and exaggerations, I am sure the Oxford students here are happy to see HOW STUPID YOU THINK THEY MUST BE TO BELIEVE THEM.

PS – open your mouth, I feel the urge to take a CG.

23. The only reason you call them illegal is because Israel doesn’t give permits for Arabs, let’s not flatter each other here, I’m busy now, otherwise I’ll be more than happy to send you many links about this very subject.

Oxford students are not stupid, they only need to decide what make sense and what doesn’t, for your information many of them went to Palestine at the beginning of the year and were shocked by what they saw and what they went through, there’s a talk about their trip this month here in Oxford.

You lie whenever you take your head out of your koranus and move your lips.

1. Israel became a nation in 1312 BCE, two thousand years before the rise of Islam.

2. Arab refugees in Israel began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the modern State of Israel.

3. Since the Jewish conquest in 1272 BCE, the Jews have had dominion over the land for one thousand years with a continuous presence in the land for the past 3,300 years.

4. The only Arab dominion since the conquest in 635 CE lasted no more than 22 years.

5. For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem has been the Jewish capital Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even when the Jordanians occupied Jerusalem, they never sought to make it their capital, and Arab leaders did not come to visit.

6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach, the Jewish Holy Scriptures. Jerusalem is not mentioned once in the Koran.

7. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed never came to Jerusalem.

8. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.

9. In 1948 the Arab refugees were encouraged to leave Israel by Arab leaders promising to purge the land of Jews. Sixty-eight percent left without ever seeing an Israeli soldier.

10. The Jewish refugees were forced to flee from Arab lands due to Arab brutality, persecution, and slaughter.

11. The number of Arab refugees who left Israel in 1948 is estimated to be around 630,000. The number of Jewish refugees from Arab lands is estimated to be the same.

12. Arab refugees were intentionally not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled, despite the vast Arab territory. Out of the 100,000,000 refugees since World War II, theirs is the only refugee group in the world that has never been absorbed or integrated into their own people’s lands. Jewish refugees were completely absorbed into Israel, a country no larger than the state of New Jersey.

Israel’s total land mass = 12,877 square miles

The land mass of the 21 Arab countries surrounding countries, along with the Palestinian Authority-controlled areas including Gaza and parts of the West Bank = 8,368,272 square miles/

Israel’s land mass compared to its Arab neighbors = 1/16th of 1%…

13. The Arabs are represented by eight separate nations, not including the Palestinians. There is only one Jewish nation. The Arab nations initiated all five wars and lost. Israel defended itself each time and won.

14. The PLO’s Charter still calls for the destruction of the State of Israel. Israel has given the Palestinians most of the West Bank land, autonomy under the Palestinian Authority, and has supplied them.

15. Under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and the Jews were denied access to places of worship. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.

16. The UN Record on Israel and the Arabs: of the 175 Security Council resolutions passed before 1990, 97 were directed against Israel.

17. Of the 690 General Assembly resolutions voted on before 1990, 429 were directed against Israel.

18. The UN was silent while 58 Jerusalem Synagogues were destroyed by the Jordanians.

19. The UN was silent while the Jordanians systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives.

20. The UN was silent while the Jordanians enforced an apartheid-like a policy of preventing Jews from visiting the Temple Mount and the Western Wall, and the World is silent as NO JEWS WILL BE ALLOWED TO LIVE in the new “Palestine”.

25. While you are reciting so called history, we are 2013, all we deal with is the here and now, Palestinians are under occupation and Israel is conducting crimes against humanity.

Just like the rest of the world managed to resolve, US/slavery, SA/Apartheid, Germany/Holocaust, Soviet Union/Communism, this is the last major injustice that should happen, were both Palestinians and Israeli will live under the same human rights.

They’ve all managed to live together in peace, even vote for a black president, so there’s nothing except the radicals like you who are the obstacle to peace, the sooner it’s sorted, the better for all of us.

26. You’re nothing but a lying propagandist shill for a new terrorist state and the extermination of Israel.

What you call “so called history ARE THE FACTS. There has NEVER been any other formal state on the land of Israel EXCEPT A JEWISH ONE.

the so-called “palestinians” who live in Israel have the same rights as Jews. the so-called “palestinians” who live under the control of Abbas and in Gaza HAVE NOWHERE near the same rights, and if another new state is created for the so-called “palestinians”, Abbas has already said it will be AN APARTHEID STATE where no Jews will be allowed to live.

Your “two state solution” is nothing except part of the PLO’s phased plan for the eventual wipe out of Israel.'s_Ten_Point_Program

PS, you ignorant moron, you know what the solution was after Germany was defeated? OVER A MILLION GERMANS WERE MARCHED OUT OF THE SUDENTENLAND in Czechoslovakia and sent back to Germany.

That is what should happen with the so-called “palestinians” you should all be marched out of ALL OF ISRAEL so you can live with the rest of the arabs in Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon Syria and Iraq where your ancestors came from who repeatedly invaded Israel.

27. How on earth can you talk about facts when you are saying there has never been any other state except a Jewish one, you want the facts, Israel was created 1948, but that’s not when the world was created, every night on true movies this week there’s a film about the holocaust, why don’t you watch it, all they seem to be aiming for is getting to Palestine, are you saying that these films are based on lies?

I honestly and truly couldn’t careless if it’s a one or 2 state solution, that’s the least of my problems, all I’m saying is that the occupation is completely removed, each and every single person live under the same human rights, close all detention centres and dismantle check points.

You justifying the sickening killing on the checkpoints is evil and exactly what was happening in the 1940s, they didn’t see them as human beings, no one saw anything wrong with occupying them, here’s the reality of every day life

Here’s about a book by a Jewish writer who started writing but when he actually went there he realised ‘It was so much more brutal than I thought it could be

28. The Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1946 was a joint attempt by Britain and the United States to agree on a policy regarding the admission of Jews to PALESTINE. In April, the Committee reported that its members had arrived at a unanimous decision. The Committee approved the American recommendation of the immediate acceptance of 100,000 Jewish refugees from EUROPE into PALESTINE. It also recommended that there be NO Arab, and NO Jewish State. The Committee stated that “in order to dispose, once and for all, of the exclusive claims of Jews and Arabs to PALESTINE, we regard it as essential that a clear statement of principle should be made that Jew shall NOT dominate Arab and Arab shall NOT dominate Jew in PALESTINE.”

Not satisfied with having a place of refuge after what they’ve been through in Europe, by purely Europeans, they decided to completely wipe out everything Palestinian and claim there was never a Palestine, or Palestinian people.

They spent the last 65 year not only occupying the Palestinians, imprisoning them into Gaza and West Bank, completely dehumanizing them and portraying them as terrorists, they took their homes, land, history, culture, dignity, freedom, identity.

Palestinians are the victims with a simple story, whereas the Jews have a long and complicated story filled with lies.

29. “Not satisfied with having a place of refuge after what they’ve been through in Europe, by purely Europeans, they decided to completely wipe out everything ”

You’re a liar, but hey, you’re muslim, and all muslims lie.

the ARABS demanded an Arab state WITH TOTAL KORANIC CONTROL over the entire area, Israel offered to share, the UN offered to split it, the arabs REFUSED and went to war, FIVE TIMES.

And five times you have had your asses handed to you, and five times Israel SHOULD have exterminated the ENTIRE ARAB MIDDLE EAST and didn’t, but has RETURNED OVER AND OVER to offer the land, except that MUSLIMS WANT TO EXTERMINATE ALL JEWS AND CHRISTIANS ON THE PLANET that will not convert or submit to islam.

“Palestinian and claim there was never a Palestine, or Palestinian people.”

Actually comment IS FROM ARABS:

“The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese.

Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct ‘Palestinian people’ to oppose Zionism.”

PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein, March 31, 1977

30. So are you going to explain to me what they mean when they clearly said they’re going to Palestine? when every single document about the region was called Palestine?

The area is like the different parts of Britain, they were all one country which was split by the French and the British into Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iraq and Palestine, none of these areas were independent, just as much as Wales or Scotland, that doesn’t mean there’s no Wales and no Scottish people.

“If you ask an Israeli – it was 3,000 years ago and God was involved there in some way…as a real estate agent, he promised me that and gave me that, things like this. Even secular Israelis, who don’t believe in God, still believe in his promise to the people of Israel.”

The Israeli narrative is impossible to accept, it’s like the onion symbol – you try to find some truth, you uncover the first layer, then the second layer, seeking for something solid – nothing.

Europeans belong in Europe, Middleasterns belong in the Middle east, you want to be Europeans but based in the Middleast and hate anything and everything there is around you.

What on earth do you expect the millions in the region to do? are you proposing to occupy them all??? turn them into your slaves, kill them on checkpoints, you’ve already dehumanised them, you have no respect for any of them, you’ll never accept them as equals, have you ever thought, perhaps it’s not the Arabs who are the problem?

31. “The Israeli narrative is impossible to accept”

But the muslim one is?

Why, because you outnumber everyone and are willing to take casualties at a rate of 10,000 to one? We would be happy to oblige you if YOU WILL NOT LEAVE US ALONE IN OUR OWN LAND.

“Europeans belong in Europe, Middleasterns belong in the Middle east,”

Islam is the problem here. YOU REFUSE TO LET ANYONE LIVE ANYWHERE where a muslim has taken a shit.

You have had your ass kicked BY YOUR OWN PEOPLE and by everyone else, but you stubbornly insist that bending over so your vagina rock moon god can sodomize you means you get to rape everyone else.

Here’s your lovely islam TODAY:

go to youtube and type in:

egyptians rape christian woman

32. I just hope that the readers can see from Les Legato’s abusive messages how we in the UK are sticking our necks out for racist, out of control people, he’s just one of a whole country who do not see anything wrong with wiping out all the Arab and Moslem nation, while they have been holding the Palestinians as hostages.

He want us to turn a blind eye to the daily atrocities, killing teenagers on checkpoints, bulldozing homes while families are living in them, attacking trapped defenseless people, Palestinians have no army and no one to protect them, while Israel control their air, land and sea access, as well as every street corner.

Is GG racist? compare him walking out to what you see, hear and read everyday and make your mind up

33. George Galloway–British, Christian, Hero.

Zionist Jewish LIARS(my God! Don’t they just lie!) Not British, Godless, enemy of GOD enemy of the earth and its children..

34. Les Legato–it’s over for you..